Monday, December 14, 2015

Exercise To Gain Weight : Bench Press

Bench Press


Next on my list of best exercises to gain weight is Bench Press, which I believe is the best Upper Body Exercise to gain weight for two reasons:

You are able to lift more weights than other upper body exercises

You are able to target muscle large muscle groups such as your chest, shoulders, and triceps.

Basically just like Leg Press you are able to lift a lot of weights, and the more you can lift, the more muscles and weight you can gain!


        TIP #1: Start with dumbbells if you struggle to lift the bar like I did when I first started

        TIP #2: Make sure you have spotter especially if you are lifting very heavy weights



Exercise To Gain Weight : Leg Press







1 comment:

  1. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. buy apetamin in houston location

    ReplyDelete

 
Top